Step 2: Sign Up/Sign In
Step 4: Provide Virtual Open House Details
Please see the suggested recommendations below:
- Topic: Enter the address and event for example “Virtual Open House | 123 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor NY”.
- Starts: Select the date and time of your Virtual Open House.
- Duration: Any duration 40 minutes or less. (Free Zoom accounts are limited to 40 minutes).
- Timezone: By default, zoom will use your device’s time zone setting. Tap on this field.
- Repeat: SKIP THIS.
- Use personal meeting ID: SKIP THIS.
- Meeting Password (Optional): Recommend that you turn this OFF.
- Host Video On when starting: Toggle on for your host video to be on by default when joining the meeting.
- Attendee Video On when joining: SKIP THIS.
- Audio Option: SKIP THIS (Default should be on “Both”).
- Advanced Options: Click to view additional meeting options.
- Allow join before host: LEAVE OFF.
- Waiting Room: LEAVE OFF.
- Record the meeting automatically: Check this if you want the meeting to be automatically recorded.
- Schedule for: SKIP.
- Alternative Hosts (Optional): If you are showing a home with another agent and want to use their phone instead, this step allows them to start the meeting in your absence.
- Select “DONE” at the top of the screen.
Step 5: Share the Invite Details!
Once you’ve completed scheduling your invite, the App will open up the Mail app on your device to send out. Please send this to your Manager, Marketing Coordinator, and MarketingSupport@danielgale.com
If you DO NOT get prompted, this is how you can go back to get the invite from Zoom App’s homescreen:
Select “Meetings” from the bottom of the App’s Screen:
Select “Add Invitees”
Choose Invite Method (Email Preferred)