It’s been 9 months since our first DGSIR Ninja Installation, and so much has happened since then! You are poised to come out of our most recent challenges stronger than ever if you continue to practice your Ninja Nine.
Here are a few suggestions to stay on the path:
- Double down on the things to be grateful for. Nothing helps control your emotional energy like pointing your thoughts to what you are grateful for.
- Up your game on handwritten notecards. People are home and will appreciate the mail!
- Reach out to at least 2-4 people a day in your database that you have not spoken to in at least 3 months. There is a welcoming energy that is brand new and I have noticed that people are slowing down and sharing more in their conversations. By the way, don’t text that you are “reaching out to friends” PICK UP THE PHONE!
- Spend a quiet half hour in your database everyday. Prune it, get the missing info for each contact – look through FB to see who you are missing in your SOI.
- Take a walk outside and breathe the fresh air. If you have never tried meditation, now might be a great time to give it a go…
- Spend at least 5 minutes reading if you aren’t a reader. Yes, begin with 5 minutes…try Atomic Habits, by James Clear. It’s available on Audible as well…this is a terrific book on habits.
- Pick an affirmation and get into your morning routine. Everyday open your notebook and do the following:
- Write down 2-3 things you are grateful for
- Do your affirmation in the first person, present tense, and
- Watch one of these awesome videos, linked here
Finally, I’d like to announce our next Ninja book club selection:
Never Eat Alone, Keith Ferrazzi
Our next Ninja book club meeting will be announced in the following Whale News!
Enjoy your day,